• Small Format Flying Grid Custom Designed for Touring Versions of the
• Elevation Series Cabinets
• Supports Arrays up to 681kg (1500lbs)
• Ideal Solution for Flying Compact Arrays with Lifts & Telescoping Towers
• Excellent Platform for Ground Stacking EL210t Cabinets
• Extremely Secure and Stable Design
• Ideal for Quick Setup & Teardown
• Ground Stack Leveling Feet Included
Quick set up and teardown is critical in high quality sound reinforcement. The Elevation Series' exclusive integrated rigging hardware for the EL210t cabinets and ELS212t subwoofers allow enclosures to be easily and securely locked together and flown in large arrays.
The custom designed rigging hardware of each touring enclosure provides a rugged, extremely secure suspension system for flown arrays. Individual cabinets are attached together and angled using quick-attach pins, included with the cabinets. Use only Jergens stainless steel quick pins (part # 800650) supplied (Equivalent Yorkville Part # 8951).
The ELB8 bumper can handle up to 12 EL210t boxes in a flown straight vertical array. Elevation Series ELS212t subwoofers can be flown in the same vertical array with the EL210t full range enclosures for fully flown touring systems and arrays flown from portable lifts.
The versatile ELB8 bumper is also the ideal platform for building secure, level vertical ground stacks for venues where a flown array is not the most cost effective system solution.