• Touring Sound
• Live Theatre
• Concert Halls
• Houses Of Worship
• Medium-sized Events
• Front/Side Fill
• Tapped Horn Subwoofer Design (patent pending)
• Long Excursion High Power 18-inch Woofer (with 5.5-inch Voice Coil)
• Low Distortion Down to 35Hz
• Maximum SPL 140dB
• Solid Marine Grade Plywood Cabinet Construction
• UHMW Skid / Stack Rails (Bottom & One Side)
• Double Stack Dolly Available (ELS118D2)
The Elevation Series ELS118 Subwoofer uses an innovative new technology developed by Tom Danley called a Tapped Horn design (patent pending). The Tapped Horn maximizes driver efficiency by allowing radiation from the rear of the driver to enter the system at a tap, located further down the horn flare towards the mouth.
Built for long term reliability in even the most demanding touring applications, the Elevation Series ELS118 Tapped Horn subwoofer uses high quality 18-inch neodymium long excursion driver by 18 Sound. VTC cabinets and subwoofers are built in North America using a solid marine grade Baltic birch plywood cabinet construction.