• Touring Sound
• Live Theatre
• Concert Halls
• Houses Of Worship
• Small to Medium-sized Events
• Front / Down / Under Balcony Fill
• Ideal For Front Fill or Under-Balcony Installation Applications
• Dual 6-inch Long Excursion Drivers in Low Profile MTM Configuration
• 500 Watts Program Power , Nominal 8-ohm Load
• Sensitivity is 95db (@1 watt / 1m)
• 90H x 30V High Frequency Dispersion
• Passive Operation Only (No Bi-amplification Required)
• Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction
• All Metal Sonically Transparent Grille
• Optional "U" Shaped Installation Hardware Bracket (FF1BRKT)
The VTC FF1 Cabinet is the ideal low-profile front fill cabinet for use with any size concert, theatre and touring systems. It is also an excellent choice as a fill, repeater or under-balcony cabinet for installations.
The FF1 maintains an extremely low physical profile by using two long excursion 6-inch woofers and a AMT (Air Motion Transformer) high frequency driver in a horizontal Mid-Tweeter-Mid configuration. The internal crossover allows direct connection to any amplification source without cumbersome bi-amp operation, making for highly efficient set-up or installation.
Solid plywood cabinet construction ensures unmatched long term reliability in any application. All-metal punched grills protect the high quality speaker components.
The FF1 uses only the best top quality components to provide excellent sound re-enforcement for the most expensive seats in the house.