• Touring Sound
• Live Theatre
• Concert Halls
• Houses Of Worship
• High Efficiency, Compact Enclosure Design
• Dual 18-Inch Long Excursion Low Frequency Drivers
• Ultra-Low Distortion at Extreme Sound Pressure Levels
• Rock Solid 11-Ply Birch Enclosures with Rigid Bracing
• Strategically Placed Handles, Heavy Duty Casters for Easy Transport
• Excellent Long Distance Projection
The NS9 is a large format, high output subwoofer with an extended frequency response down to 30Hz, making full use of the driver's long excursion voice coils. The dual 18-inch front loaded NS9 handles 2400 watts and is perfect for applications requiring deep, clear and precise low bass response.
Designed for ground stack applications and mobile PA the VTC NS9 incorporates rear mounted heavy duty wheels and ample strategically placed integrated handles for ease of transportation. Although cost effective when compared to competitors in its class, the NS9 uses a solid 18mm plywood cabinet construction and heavy gauge perforated all-metal grilles to protect the high quality 18-inch long excursion drivers.