• The most effective way to handle the physical inputs and outputs of a
• processor and power amplifier rack
• XLR inputs as well as Speakon™ outputs are mounted on the front panel
• for quick disconnect
• All processor and amplifier input and outputs are connected in the rear
• Tying in to speaker arrays is as simple as connecting a Speakon™
• cable to each enclosure
• Minimizes the possibility of configuration errors in the field for faster
• set up and tear down
The VTC CMS442i/o is the most effective way to handle the physical inputs and outputs of a DLMS4080 processor and power amplifier rack. XLR inputs as well as Speakon™ outputs for EL210 and ELS212 cabinets are all mounted on the front panel for quick disconnect from the rig, while all processor inputs and power amplifier outputs are connected to the rear of the VTC CMS442i/o chassis inside the rack and pre-wired for the specific cabinet array.
In a complex touring application where quick setup and tear down is important to the bottom line, the VTC CMS442i/o is essential for expediting the load in and load out. All biamplified cabinet amplifiers and bridged power amplifiers can be configured carefully and expertly in their racks before being sent to the gig. Tying in to speaker arrays is as simple as connecting a 4-pole Speakon™ to every EL210, and a 2-pole Speakon™ to each ELS212 subwoofer from the clearly marked front CMS442i/o panel.
The VTC CMS442i/o also minimizes the possibility of wiring and amplifier configuration errors in the field and allows less experienced techs to tie in speaker arrays without close supervision.